1.15.2013

portfolio website: moodboard


Color Scheme: I am interested in working with mainly black, or dark grey, lighter grey, and a color pop like a turquoise or red/orange.

Texture: I would like to create something that is typography based, with a nice flow and exciting hierarchy, so I've shown examples of chalk-board look-a-like pieces. I want it to feel hand made.

Typography: I  love use of different type styles together, such as a script with a sans serif. I have a few favorite google fonts that I would like to incorporate.

My biggest challenge if that while I love the hand-made feel of chalkboards and the intricate designs, I feel like my aesthetic is more cubed, solid color, and simple. I would like to combine the two but using bits of the home-made feel style with a more simple and clean layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment